Mel's Musings

Mel's Musings

THE SITE THAT "MEL GIBSON" DIDN'T WANT YOU TO SEE

"With anti-Christian sentiment on the rise in North America and abroad, the launch of this new bog [sic] couldn’t have been timelier...If you’re a discouraged Christian worried about the future, a visit to www.melgibsonsblog.blogspot.com is like an elixir and sends you on your way with newfound hope."
Judi McLeod, Owner, Canada Free Press

"[The site] is filled with anti-Semitic comments and other outrageous statements, much of them in Latin."
Left-wing rag Newsmax.com

"[I]t made me snarf my cran juice all over the screen."
Antonia Zerbisias, Media Critic, The Toronto Star

"Catch it while you can..." Newsweek



the mel box: malibu church of the holy family at yahoo dot com





satIRE

...get it?


Monday, December 19, 2005

Opius hodiernus: artus poetica

Domine Iesu, dimitte nobis debita nostra, salva nos ab igne inferiori, perduc in caelum omnes animas, praesertim eas, quae misericordiae tuae maxime indigent.
Oratio Fatimae

Although many in California today don't want me to talk about it, Christmas is fast approaching. And this means that Christ is much on my mind. I wanted to honor Christ, and I thought the best way for me to do it would be to make a poem in Christ's honor. What do you think? I love writing poetry, and would like input from my Christian fans. I think this is a good poem to recite with your family at Christmas dinner.


Christ was born in Jerusalem snow


He said listen to what i say to You


Peace and happiness will come to You


but he was killed by a rotten Jew


Pontius Pilate, he did proclaim


that Jesus should die one Christmas day.


6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wasn't he born on Christmas, not killed? And by which "rotten Jew?"

10:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank You Mel for standing up for the rights of true patriots! America is a christian land and we need to fight off all of the enemies of Christ! Keep up the good fight!

8:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mel when you have next movie? I am your big fan! You are single?

10:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anonymous, you are a sad shadow of a real person. Didn't you know that pride is one of the deadly sins? Humble yourself unto others. Arrogance and boastfulness are a quick way to hell. Christ did not die on the cross so you can thump your ham-handed fists on your chest proclaiming your superiority to others. Remember that only by the grace of God were you born in the land you were born so your sense of nationalistic pride is misplaced. If you were a true Christian you would not be talking about FIGHTING the enemies of Christ, but rather helping them find the True Way. I feel sorry for you and hope you realize the error of your way of thinking before its too late to ask for forgiveness.

11:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Third anonymous: I think being patronizing is almost as bad as being proud. And you seem proud to point out the faults of others. (of course, by writing this, I'm guilty too but...I hope you get my point)

2:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who are you? The Mel Gibson I know, is a disciple of Jesus Christ. He is not a disciple of a denomination or a political body but a disciple of Jesus Christ and as such, he knows (and would live) John 13:34-35 "A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another." I do not see the love of Christ in what you have written, so . . . who are you?

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home