Mel's Musings

Mel's Musings

THE SITE THAT "MEL GIBSON" DIDN'T WANT YOU TO SEE

"With anti-Christian sentiment on the rise in North America and abroad, the launch of this new bog [sic] couldn’t have been timelier...If you’re a discouraged Christian worried about the future, a visit to www.melgibsonsblog.blogspot.com is like an elixir and sends you on your way with newfound hope."
Judi McLeod, Owner, Canada Free Press

"[The site] is filled with anti-Semitic comments and other outrageous statements, much of them in Latin."
Left-wing rag Newsmax.com

"[I]t made me snarf my cran juice all over the screen."
Antonia Zerbisias, Media Critic, The Toronto Star

"Catch it while you can..." Newsweek



the mel box: malibu church of the holy family at yahoo dot com





satIRE

...get it?


Saturday, January 07, 2006

Opus hodiernus: malum

Sweden's Number 1 Export: Evil

It's gone beyond Volvos and Saabs my friends. Sweden is no longer the wholesome Aryan land of yore.



judeo-secularist?



Tragically hip in Sweden
By Judi McLeod
Wednesday, January 4, 2006

Swedish logo designer Bjorn Atldax did something that even the American ACLU could not do: He made walking advertisements among young Swedes for an anti-Christian message.

Atldax’s logo, a skull with a cross turned upside down on its forehead emblazons denim jeans that, because of their trendy tight fit and low price, are all the rage in Stockholm, Sweden.

There’s nothing bashful about Bjorn, who boasts, "It is an active statement against Christianity. I’m not a Satanist myself, but I have a great dislike for organized religion[...]"



If you're not a Satanist, then why are you doing the work of Satan, Bjorn?



In tragically hip Sweden, where churchgoing has been declining for decades, Bjorn Atldax is seen as something of a folk hero. Secular Sweden is far more concerned about maintaining free speech.

While young people in other countries may wear their politics on their tattoos, in Sweden chic means wearing jeans that come with a grinning skull and dark texts such as "Over My Dead Body".



They might as well just print: "Kill the Christians," no, wait, I'm sure that'll be the next big trend in Sweden.

But the worst part is, the Swedes want to export their secularism here.


Cheap Mondays are starting to sell abroad. The jeans and their anti-Christian message are being shipped to Norway, Denmark, Britain, the Netherlands, France and Australia.

Orjan Andersson, the creator of the brand, says he’s working on introducing Cheap Mondays to the U.S.A. and elsewhere.

That means jeans with the anti-Christian message are coming soon to an outlet near you.



But if your kids try to talk you into buying these jeans, there's a little something you should remind them about not-so-wholesome Sweden:


[...]Cheap Mondays originate from a country that will not protect its female population from immigrant-Muslim rapists.


Tragically hip, indeed. Should we be surprised that a country which allows its youth to wear jeans emblazoned with skulls would not protect its women from immigrant Muslim rapists? I tell you one thing: I personally will never purchase a Volvo again, nor will I ever direct a movie with Lasse Hallstrom. There comes a time to say: enough!

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweden is worst than Cuba! Why do we not have a boycot against them? I did not now that it was so bad. Thanks, Mel!

3:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mel,
This is a perfect example of why we should not let the secularists have their way in the United States. When Jesus loses his place in society, society falls apart. Rape, satanism, secularism, it all goes together hand in hand with what the left is trying to do to this country! Thank you for showing us the truth.

5:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure you are well aware...the God Hates Sweden!

However he loves America and well.....

I love his son.....and I think I love you as well Mel.

Come hunt with me.
God Bless.

Sports-manly yours,

Philbert Suggs

http://philbertsuggs.blogspot.com/2005/12/operation-mock-iraq-feel-power_05.html

6:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

White skull, eh? Why doesn't he just resurrect the full emblem of the SS and plaster it across the bottoms of the extremely naive?

I refused to buy -- or allowed my kids to buy -- clothing that bore any kind of logo that could be interpreted as offensive (which included brand names). No way were they going to be walking billboards for people with no conscience.

7:00 PM  
Blogger Douglas Hoffman said...

Hi Mel. Thanks for stopping by my blog and throwing down the gauntlet. By the way, is that the best image you could get from Sweden? Nothing topless? Try it sometime -- it'll do wonders for your traffic.

7:36 PM  
Blogger Frank Delux said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:17 AM  
Blogger Frank Delux said...

I'm from Sweden myself, and I guess it's true. We sweds are bad secularized people who loves analsex. Gods wrath is not unheard though. The tsunami victims in Thailand and the Gudrun-storm are two good examples of that.

And you're not alone Mel. There are other americans who also are upset. I think godhatessweden.com is a great site which discuss the matter. Hopefully we will soon become aware of our sins and turn ourselfs to God and his path before our lord will erase our whole country from the map. I'm not sure if I should be too positive though. I'm thinking about the gays. As it is today they will never let go of their present power over our people without violence involved, and I can't really knock out all the asslovers myself. Maybe I just should move to America? To California?

1:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just out of curiosity, Sexy. Why do you let Muslim immigrants rape your women? Is it a Swedish custom? Do you enjoy watching it?

12:46 PM  
Blogger tomax7 said...

If God hates Sweden, then He must love San Fransico.

If God loves USA only, then He must also love China who is one of the biggest US trading partners "in good standing" which abort more children than teens wearning tight jeans in ingnorance.

cheers
tom

8:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@cheney08:

Someday I will be rich and famous when my machine that will teach people to instantly understand sarcasm and irony over the internet whenever submitted.

8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home