Mel's Musings

Mel's Musings

THE SITE THAT "MEL GIBSON" DIDN'T WANT YOU TO SEE

"With anti-Christian sentiment on the rise in North America and abroad, the launch of this new bog [sic] couldn’t have been timelier...If you’re a discouraged Christian worried about the future, a visit to www.melgibsonsblog.blogspot.com is like an elixir and sends you on your way with newfound hope."
Judi McLeod, Owner, Canada Free Press

"[The site] is filled with anti-Semitic comments and other outrageous statements, much of them in Latin."
Left-wing rag Newsmax.com

"[I]t made me snarf my cran juice all over the screen."
Antonia Zerbisias, Media Critic, The Toronto Star

"Catch it while you can..." Newsweek



the mel box: malibu church of the holy family at yahoo dot com





satIRE

...get it?


Saturday, January 21, 2006

"Mel Gibson" Attempts To Crucify First Amendment, Fails








"Mel Gibson's attorneys" have responded to my letter. They were brief, so I shall be brief. They gave up. This is not only a victory for me or my fans or my followers, but a victory for the Truth! Although they originally asked that the site be shut down, they now say the closure of a store that had not sold anything showed that 'their point had been made.'

19 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww.....that's quite a shame. You could've gotten a lot of mileage out of it.

Anyhow, congrats!

5:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about telling us what they said?

5:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Followers of Longshanks and his new found friend.

Just because you can pillage the village which is MEL.

It does not mean prima squatta is your right..

this land is my land..

this land is your land...be a good neighbour!!

have a good one..
thanks for the fun...
many prayers and many blessings.

5:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmmmm. You're not going to post the "very brief" letter?

6:33 PM  
Blogger Cheney08 said...

Okay, I will get an image of the letter post-hoc, but basically although the attorneys had originally asked for me to shut down the site, they said that because I had closed a t-shirt store that had sold no shirts, "the point had been made." That was all the letter said.

6:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fake Mel show us the Letter!!!!!!!

6:40 PM  
Blogger GreyGuy said...

Bonus novus!

7:04 PM  
Blogger Douglas Hoffman said...

Good on ya, Mel.

7:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And you blocked out the address, etc., WHY? And your donation box is gone??? Running a bit scared, are we?

11:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the rotating "T" (cross) in the word SATIRE. Hehehe. Cheesily clever is how I would personify it.

12:59 AM  
Blogger Cheney08 said...

Yes anonymous, running quite scared. That is why the entire site is shut down, per the request of "my attorneys."

8:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seems to me you could substitute Sadam's picture in for Mel's - I can't tell the difference between the two. I bet nobody would notice.

8:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seems to me you could substitute Sadam's picture in for Mel's - I can't tell the difference between the two. I bet nobody would notice.

8:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Seems to me you could substitute Sadam's picture in for Mel's ..."

humm, why not yours ?
Be courageous for awhile !
use your own name
use your own picture !
show us how brave your are

8:48 AM  
Blogger Cheney08 said...

Yes, thanks anonymous, for your suggestion.

9:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I am a poor worker so I cant make any donations to this blog. I can just tell you how much I love it.
Chadie
workersdojo.com/

9:11 AM  
Blogger Cheney08 said...

Tack for det, Chadie. Det ar bra at veta att svenska folket ar bakom mig.

9:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHAT UP EVERYBODY!?!?!?

Still being all right wing and shit?
So when hilary comes into office what the hell are you people gonna do?

Anywho why the hell should "mel" show his real picture. None of you fuckers are doing anything like that. Hell the dumb som bith who posted that posted as ANONYMOUS. WTF sucker? And those of you who do put a name dont link it anywhere. You sit behind the security of your keyboard like your the best piece of crap to ever view the web.

Pa-shaw I say, pa-shaw!

8:54 AM  
Blogger SamuelAlito said...

Still, those members of the public who want one of these shirts, and who email you about the shirt, and who you then engage in some transaction vis-a-vis the shirt, can still do so.

So ruled

Sam

2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home