Mel's Musings

Mel's Musings

THE SITE THAT "MEL GIBSON" DIDN'T WANT YOU TO SEE

"With anti-Christian sentiment on the rise in North America and abroad, the launch of this new bog [sic] couldn’t have been timelier...If you’re a discouraged Christian worried about the future, a visit to www.melgibsonsblog.blogspot.com is like an elixir and sends you on your way with newfound hope."
Judi McLeod, Owner, Canada Free Press

"[The site] is filled with anti-Semitic comments and other outrageous statements, much of them in Latin."
Left-wing rag Newsmax.com

"[I]t made me snarf my cran juice all over the screen."
Antonia Zerbisias, Media Critic, The Toronto Star

"Catch it while you can..." Newsweek



the mel box: malibu church of the holy family at yahoo dot com





satIRE

...get it?


Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Things Mel Gibson Has Actually Said


The Holocaust: "Why are they calling her a Nazi? ... Because modern secular Judaism wants to blame the Holocaust on the Catholic Church. And it's a lie. And it's revisionism. And they've been working on that one for a while."
New Yorker September 25, 2003

The Economy: "Oh, fuck. A lot of those guys pulled a boner. There's something to do with the Federal Reserve that Lincoln did, Kennedy did and Reagan tried. I can't remember what it was, my dad told me about it. Everyone who did this particular thing that would have fixed the economy got undone. Anyway, I'll end up dead if I keep talking shit."
Playboy, July 1995

The Gays :"They take it up the ass."
El Pais January, 1992

His Own Sexuality: "Do I sound like a homosexual? Do I talk like them? Do I move like them?"
El Pais

Vatican II: Vatican II corrupted the institution of the church. Look at the main fruits: dwindling numbers and pedophilia."
Time January 27, 2003

Stem Cell Research: "...Are we going to turn women into egg factories using follicle-stimulating-hormone drugs, which are known to cause cancer?"
National Review , November 1 2004

Evolution: "...I think it's bullshit. If it isn't, why are they [monkeys and apes] still around? How come apes aren't people yet? It's a nice theory, but I can't swallow it. There's a big credibility gap. The carbon dating thing that tells you how long something's been around, how accurate is that, really? I've got one of Darwin's books at home and some of that stuff is pretty damn funny. Some of his stuff is true, like that the giraffe has a long neck so it can reach the leaves. But I just don't think you can swallow the whole piece."
Playboy, July 1995

4 Comments:

Blogger High Power Rocketry said...

Haha... and he seems so smart in films.

Just goes to show you that about every wealthy person in hollywood has to come up with some crazy faith. I guess some had to turn to normal old school crazy christianity. Almost refreshing among all the scientology...

R2K

7:05 PM  
Blogger Anne said...

LOL. I know this site isn't real...Mel is much crazier than this.

Great satire!!

7:19 PM  
Blogger garth2 said...

oh jesus....hahahahaha....gasp....

"Evolution: "...I think it's bullshit. If it isn't, why are they [monkeys and apes] still around? How come apes aren't people yet? It's a nice theory, but I can't swallow it. There's a big credibility gap. The carbon dating thing that tells you how long something's been around, how accurate is that, really? I've got one of Darwin's books at home and some of that stuff is pretty damn funny. Some of his stuff is true, like that the giraffe has a long neck so it can reach the leaves. But I just don't think you can swallow the whole piece."
Playboy, July 1995"


Holy crap! HE'S FIGURED IT OUT!!! THERE ARE STILL MONKEYS! THEREFORE WE DIDN'T EVOLVE FROM MONKEYS! CRAP! CALL THE ANTI-POPE! THE JIG IS UP!

Man, crackpots make me so happy. "How accurate is this carbon dating stuff, anyways?" That's a question from someone who didn't really read up much on it, isn't it? That's like, "These king cobras, how deadly are they anyways?" Well, they really don't have to be more or less deadly to do the job, do they?

maybe, "That chick, how pregnant is she?"
"My head, how much of it is full of plaster?"

I really can't stop giggling. That is the nearest thing to hanging a sign, with an upward-pointing arrow, around your neck, and writing "Freaking Moron" on it upside down. oh jeez that's going to tickle me for the rest of the night. in a good way.

7:25 PM  
Blogger GreyGuy said...

Surely his most expressive quote: "Pocahontas, look at me. I would rather die tomorrow than live a hundred years without knowing you."

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home