Mel's Musings

Mel's Musings

THE SITE THAT "MEL GIBSON" DIDN'T WANT YOU TO SEE

"With anti-Christian sentiment on the rise in North America and abroad, the launch of this new bog [sic] couldn’t have been timelier...If you’re a discouraged Christian worried about the future, a visit to www.melgibsonsblog.blogspot.com is like an elixir and sends you on your way with newfound hope."
Judi McLeod, Owner, Canada Free Press

"[The site] is filled with anti-Semitic comments and other outrageous statements, much of them in Latin."
Left-wing rag Newsmax.com

"[I]t made me snarf my cran juice all over the screen."
Antonia Zerbisias, Media Critic, The Toronto Star

"Catch it while you can..." Newsweek



the mel box: malibu church of the holy family at yahoo dot com





satIRE

...get it?


Monday, January 16, 2006

Invitam ad Sinister



Fortunately, I am not the only person in Hollywood who is brave enough to stand up for True Christian values. I saw this originally on Atrios (which I watch from time to time to keep an eye on the Communist infiltrators amongst us), who was ridiculing this true Patriot for standing up for our country.





I think we're at war. That's my personal opinion. Unfortunately it may take another devastating event in this country for people to realize what we're up against. I believe there is an enemy and they will be there after this president is gone and after the next president is gone.

9-11 changed me. It made me want to give back to my country.

I don't think it helps the troops for people to criticize their mission. Personally I know that there are a whole bunch of them who don't care what those people [who criticize the mission] are saying.

We're insulated in this country. We've been under attack for 30 years. And hopefully it won't take another devastating event for us to realize that.


Other than our President, who can speak with such eloquence and intellect? Gary is right. If America does not wake up soon, will be visited by great disaster. And Gary makes a great point as well. Due to a current flaw in the way the Constitution was written, it is possible that our courageous President will not be in office long enough to defeat the terrorists. The only way to solve this problem: a Constitutional amendment to make Bush our Commander-in-Chief until the terrorists are defeated.

I will have to invite Gary to Mass.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

By all means invite Gary. Ask George, too. And while they are there, please ask where those weapons of mass destruction are, and why we -- the American public -- should be thrilled that this country is involved in yet another Viet Nam. For what? So that we can retreat (as in run), and -- after a reasonable length of time (and thousands of deaths)-- send tourists to Bagdad with American dollars, begging for Iraqi forgiveness??? Boy, that's sure a great way of honoring our troops...!

3:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gary Sinise is a TRUE Patriot! He had his legs blown off in Viet Nam (in a movie) and so he knows what WAR is all about. He has gone to visit our boys in Iraq too and then came right back to the US--and back to the nest of vipers called "Hollywood." I too will be saying a Novena for him. Thank you, Mel for looking in to this.

3:59 PM  
Blogger Anne said...

Man...Gary Sinise is pro-Bush?

This ruined my night. I gave him so much more credit for having a brain.

Maybe once you get him to Mass, Mel, he'll see the light. Nothing like those Boston "elites" to knock some sense into people.

I love Mass. The Berkshires are beautiful.

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home