Mel's Musings

Mel's Musings

THE SITE THAT "MEL GIBSON" DIDN'T WANT YOU TO SEE

"With anti-Christian sentiment on the rise in North America and abroad, the launch of this new bog [sic] couldn’t have been timelier...If you’re a discouraged Christian worried about the future, a visit to www.melgibsonsblog.blogspot.com is like an elixir and sends you on your way with newfound hope."
Judi McLeod, Owner, Canada Free Press

"[The site] is filled with anti-Semitic comments and other outrageous statements, much of them in Latin."
Left-wing rag Newsmax.com

"[I]t made me snarf my cran juice all over the screen."
Antonia Zerbisias, Media Critic, The Toronto Star

"Catch it while you can..." Newsweek



the mel box: malibu church of the holy family at yahoo dot com





satIRE

...get it?


Saturday, July 29, 2006

Maledictio iudaeus

I know that eventually this picture is going to be made public because of the judeo-secular media, so I wanted to just get it out in the open, before it is manipulated again. Notice the amount of force being used to suppress my deeply held religious convictions. I consumed fifteen bottles of the blood of Christ, in order to be filled with the holy spirit, as my religious faith commands. After having consumed this delicious blood, I felt the need to drive around and share the glory with my neighbors. Unfortunately, the judeo-secularist police department of Malibu California had been working for months to suppress Christ, and then yesterday morning, in full force, with machine guns drawn, they showed up. It obviously was not your ordinary traffic stop.

As you can see in this picture, distributed in an email by officials from the Malibu Police Department, my capture was but part of an ongoing judeo-secular crusade, and clearly, they are proud.




6 Comments:

Blogger Phillybits said...

LOL!

9:52 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

and here i thought the smoking gun would have the first mug shot! how wrong i be!!!

5:59 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

oh, i forgot to say amen

amen

5:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hah! My word verification is ppqwk (pee pee quick), which is what you'd be doing after drinking 15 bottles of the Lord's blood! Is it a sign?

8:43 AM  
Blogger Cheney08 said...

Thank you for your prayers, Rose. Welcome back to Latin mass. Doug, it is amazing that your verification word was the exact word which was on my mind when I was in a holding cell at the Malibu PD. I think it is best for us both to partake in a few more bottles of the blood of Christ as we contemplate the profundity of this matter. Perhaps the time of His Return is near.

6:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I pray for your wellness.

1:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home