Mel's Musings

Mel's Musings

THE SITE THAT "MEL GIBSON" DIDN'T WANT YOU TO SEE

"With anti-Christian sentiment on the rise in North America and abroad, the launch of this new bog [sic] couldn’t have been timelier...If you’re a discouraged Christian worried about the future, a visit to www.melgibsonsblog.blogspot.com is like an elixir and sends you on your way with newfound hope."
Judi McLeod, Owner, Canada Free Press

"[The site] is filled with anti-Semitic comments and other outrageous statements, much of them in Latin."
Left-wing rag Newsmax.com

"[I]t made me snarf my cran juice all over the screen."
Antonia Zerbisias, Media Critic, The Toronto Star

"Catch it while you can..." Newsweek



the mel box: malibu church of the holy family at yahoo dot com





satIRE

...get it?


Friday, August 11, 2006

Thank you, Jimmy!





Focus on the Family ministry founder James Dobson spoke in support Thursday of Mel Gibson and his film, "The Passion of the Christ," saying Gibson's drunken tirade during a traffic stop had nothing to do with "one of the finest films of this era."

Gibson, 50, was arrested for drunken driving Aug. 1 in Malibu, Calif., and launched an anti-Semitic rant toward the arresting deputy. Gibson reportedly said, "The Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world," and asked him, "Are you a Jew?"

Dobson said in a statement that "we certainly do not condone that racially insensitive outburst," but added "Mel has apologized profusely for the incident and there the matter should rest."


Damn straight. I made one of the finest films of this era of the end times. Did I ask the police officer who busted me if he was a Jew? Yeah. But, in my defense, I apologized. And more importantly, he was actually a Jew. Christ! If only there were more wise men like Jimmy Dobson in this country, it would certainly be a better place .

7 Comments:

Blogger DivaJood said...

Mel, Mel, how did you know he was a Jew? That must be some powerful likker you were drinking, to give you that special insight! And the whole sugar tits thing, to be able to tell that other officer was a woman. Wow.

(Found you off Sue Woo and Helen Wheels)

2:26 PM  
Blogger Cheney08 said...

Yes, you are correct that the liquor was powerful. It was the blood of Christ, which my religion commands me to drink. I am but a messenger of the word of the Lord. Sometimes I communicate through films, other times when I am confronted by the enemies of Christ.

4:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jewish invasion of Lebanon and Palestine had nothing to do with Mel's remarks. Really.

2:09 AM  
Anonymous vania said...

i mf rom brasil i m jail mr mel gibson in my city americana sao paulo my dad mr chairman globo tv mr roberto irineu amrinho this men put police every day adress globo tv rue doctor chucri zaidan 46 morumbi at sao paulo sp

10:58 AM  
Blogger Gokd said...

John Denver used to be arrested for drinking and driving. I, the moonshine baby can not even get any "pot licquer". Need something like PLO or christain gatherings at Ronald Reagan Presidential Library.

12:01 PM  
Blogger Gokd said...

Yes, premier paola, i am still a premier with no money and my rights in U.S.A. d.

12:04 PM  
Blogger Gokd said...

Yes, premier paola, i am still a premier with no money and my rights in U.S.A. violated with compensation due.

12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home