Mel's Musings

Mel's Musings

THE SITE THAT "MEL GIBSON" DIDN'T WANT YOU TO SEE

"With anti-Christian sentiment on the rise in North America and abroad, the launch of this new bog [sic] couldn’t have been timelier...If you’re a discouraged Christian worried about the future, a visit to www.melgibsonsblog.blogspot.com is like an elixir and sends you on your way with newfound hope."
Judi McLeod, Owner, Canada Free Press

"[The site] is filled with anti-Semitic comments and other outrageous statements, much of them in Latin."
Left-wing rag Newsmax.com

"[I]t made me snarf my cran juice all over the screen."
Antonia Zerbisias, Media Critic, The Toronto Star

"Catch it while you can..." Newsweek



the mel box: malibu church of the holy family at yahoo dot com





satIRE

...get it?


Saturday, August 05, 2006

Desumo Lieberman Pro Senatus!



So, there is a big Senate race in Connecticut. And a lot of you have been asking me who to vote for. Well, I know that Joe Lieberman and I were in complete agreement on Terry Schiavo, so go vote for Joe!

3 Comments:

Blogger Cheney08 said...

I'll believe it when I see the proof.

11:07 AM  
Blogger Joe said...

Thank you, Mel. I really appreciate your support!

12:35 PM  
Blogger Cheney08 said...

No problemo, Joe. Good luck tomorrow. I hope you get your website back up.

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home