Mel's Musings

Mel's Musings

THE SITE THAT "MEL GIBSON" DIDN'T WANT YOU TO SEE

"With anti-Christian sentiment on the rise in North America and abroad, the launch of this new bog [sic] couldn’t have been timelier...If you’re a discouraged Christian worried about the future, a visit to www.melgibsonsblog.blogspot.com is like an elixir and sends you on your way with newfound hope."
Judi McLeod, Owner, Canada Free Press

"[The site] is filled with anti-Semitic comments and other outrageous statements, much of them in Latin."
Left-wing rag Newsmax.com

"[I]t made me snarf my cran juice all over the screen."
Antonia Zerbisias, Media Critic, The Toronto Star

"Catch it while you can..." Newsweek



the mel box: malibu church of the holy family at yahoo dot com





satIRE

...get it?


Monday, July 31, 2006

THEMA HODIERNUS: I OWN THE MALIBU P.D.

The "real" Mel Gibson arrest photo




I would like to thank the Malibu Police Department for sticking up for me and getting rid of the photo the Jews wanted them to publish. I guess the millions I donated to them went to a good cause. The Malibu P.D. are stand up guys. They stood up to the Jews and stood up for me. I take back my previous comments about them being in on the conspiracy to prevent me from practicing my religion. Apparently it was a Jew and his Jew friends who had infiltrated the Malibu P.D. and were on a vendetta to stop my preaching of the truth. I am still proud to say that I support the Malibu P.D. and not the Mali-JEW P.D.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Australia is now considering an invasion of Israel because of the Mel Gibson arrest backwash.
As you may already know, there are no Jews in Australia. This fact has been confirmed by Woody Allen, who once was denied entry into Australia when, with a slip of the tongue he used "Z" instead of "Zed" while wearing a yamaka at the airport.
Allen also reminded us that you can't say the word "jew" without upsetting someone. How the word "jew" became a defamatory remark is not immediately known.

8:06 PM  
Blogger Cheney08 said...

I OWN Australia, ziegfried.

12:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mel is a PUTZ!

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home