Mel's Musings

Mel's Musings

THE SITE THAT "MEL GIBSON" DIDN'T WANT YOU TO SEE

"With anti-Christian sentiment on the rise in North America and abroad, the launch of this new bog [sic] couldn’t have been timelier...If you’re a discouraged Christian worried about the future, a visit to www.melgibsonsblog.blogspot.com is like an elixir and sends you on your way with newfound hope."
Judi McLeod, Owner, Canada Free Press

"[The site] is filled with anti-Semitic comments and other outrageous statements, much of them in Latin."
Left-wing rag Newsmax.com

"[I]t made me snarf my cran juice all over the screen."
Antonia Zerbisias, Media Critic, The Toronto Star

"Catch it while you can..." Newsweek



the mel box: malibu church of the holy family at yahoo dot com





satIRE

...get it?


Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Fucking ABC


The ABC television network announced late yesterday that it had scrapped plans for the Braveheart star to produce a mini-series on the Holocaust. It was the second apology Gibson has issued through his publicist since his arrest early Friday.


The fucking television networks. The television networks are responsible for all the commercials in the world! I am going to fuck ABC!

Outrageous!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just shut up! This is not funny. You ARE NOT THE REAL MEL! The real Mel is a CHRISTIAN. You should listen to wise Mel and learn the TRUTH before it is TOO LATE!!

12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Riiiggs!

Don't listen to 'er Riiiggs!

You a crazy sonofabitch but thass okay, don't let Elizabeth getcha down Riiiggs!

Regards,

Roger

Getting on in years and thus less inclined towards this shit

9:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think we all make mistakes-- and why do we all have to walk on eggshells when it comes to the jewish people??? Are we forever paying for the Holocaust?
Like get over it--I am a Roman Catholic and I sometimes feel that Jews discriminate against me.Why are they so demanding?? Its just sickening... Like just get over it, Man.
I don't believe Mel said anything wrong:: Truth hurts!!! Who is the mideast war on HMMMMM Jews and Lebonese? like yeah. Why did 9/11 happen HMMMM to get back at all the scamming jews that steal all the money on the poor.
So there.

12:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mel Just don't worry about it-- My mom said to me once:: This too shall pass.
I am a RCatholic myself... my mother is no longer with me but those words of hers stuck.
I am Italian, So if you understand:
Non cambiare la tua risposta perche e giusto.hahaha
The Jews have always backstabbed me-Forever Mel and MadMax!
Take care and just don't worry at all--you said nothing wrong.
They get they're knickers in a knot over everything.

12:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Mel, Not sure if you'll read this but you should come live in Canada, Toronto Canada--I am on the outskirts of Toronto-- I have a farm 100acres and my dad built a little house there with 2 ponds and stocked it with fish--You should come stay there and just relax-get away from all the Bull.
My dad drinks the Jesus Juice too Homemade of course(Italian) We can't help it! No one would know where the hell you are.Just get away from the American Insanity.
I would never live there-Canada is so much cleaner and wholesome and you don't have to look over your shoulder all the time-Move your whole family over here. I wanted to go to New York for a vacation-but whenever I tell someone--They're like Don't go there Man it sucks-You'll get mugged.
Then I lose my courage and I go to Algonquin Park or Muskoka.
Hey Riiigs are you a Jew?

11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.prickwear.com/mel/madmel.jpg
http://www.prickwear.com/mel/whatwomenwant.jpg
http://www.prickwear.com/mel/mel_loves_prickwear_color.jpg

1:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mel Gibson is just saying what is on his mind--and in his heart.
I support him and alot of others do aswell.
He knows how the real hollywood works and who is running it
and how screwed up it is and by whom.

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home