Mel's Musings

Mel's Musings

THE SITE THAT "MEL GIBSON" DIDN'T WANT YOU TO SEE

"With anti-Christian sentiment on the rise in North America and abroad, the launch of this new bog [sic] couldn’t have been timelier...If you’re a discouraged Christian worried about the future, a visit to www.melgibsonsblog.blogspot.com is like an elixir and sends you on your way with newfound hope."
Judi McLeod, Owner, Canada Free Press

"[The site] is filled with anti-Semitic comments and other outrageous statements, much of them in Latin."
Left-wing rag Newsmax.com

"[I]t made me snarf my cran juice all over the screen."
Antonia Zerbisias, Media Critic, The Toronto Star

"Catch it while you can..." Newsweek



the mel box: malibu church of the holy family at yahoo dot com





satIRE

...get it?


Friday, January 13, 2006

Dictus Diem


Satira




Satire (No, you don't have to ask a close colleague of mine).

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dictus diem...
Another one ... and it smells really good that one ...
lawsuit

9:55 PM  
Blogger Cheney08 said...

No there can only be one dictus diem, and it is satira today. But really, everyone is welcome to suggest their own dictum diem and I will consider them in deciding which to use, so thanks anonymous!

10:31 PM  
Blogger Douglas Hoffman said...

Fellator maximus?

That's the only nonmedical Latin I know, and I'll bet I screwed it up.

10:33 PM  
Blogger tomax7 said...

Father Mel, forgive for I have sinned...

;-)

11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home