Mel's Musings

Mel's Musings

THE SITE THAT "MEL GIBSON" DIDN'T WANT YOU TO SEE

"With anti-Christian sentiment on the rise in North America and abroad, the launch of this new bog [sic] couldn’t have been timelier...If you’re a discouraged Christian worried about the future, a visit to www.melgibsonsblog.blogspot.com is like an elixir and sends you on your way with newfound hope."
Judi McLeod, Owner, Canada Free Press

"[The site] is filled with anti-Semitic comments and other outrageous statements, much of them in Latin."
Left-wing rag Newsmax.com

"[I]t made me snarf my cran juice all over the screen."
Antonia Zerbisias, Media Critic, The Toronto Star

"Catch it while you can..." Newsweek



the mel box: malibu church of the holy family at yahoo dot com





satIRE

...get it?


Saturday, January 14, 2006

Opus hodiernus: traditio


Is Judi short for Judas?


I cannot believe I am admitting it, but I was wrong again. Judi McCleod, a left-wingnut "journalist" for the "newspaper" Canada Free Press fooled me. I trusted her and my trust was betrayed. This is why I don't like talking to the media.

Now Judi has launched a smear campaign against me which has been joined by the likes of the left wing judeo-secularist rag NewsMax.com . Don't believe what you hear from the left-wing media folks. And never, ever, trust a Canadian.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I should perhaps refer to myself as the OTHER anon. But -- ohmygod -- that the Canadian papers are suggesting that (among other things like rot in hell) you should be eliminated from the internet???

After you have done such a good job of showing people just how stupid bigotry in any form is!!

Later, I will be contributing via your donation box. But only after I am assured that you will not go to any country that has an extradition accord with Georgie or with the Knucks!

Man!! This is so SOUTH PARK!

11:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hate our values?
Ask an altar boy that question

by extension,[hate] Jesus?
Bad extension there because your holy see and the teachings of the Gospel of Jesus Christ are about as simular or correlating as the ACLU and civil rights
or the UN and sovereignty.

However keep it up you just may convince someone, somewhere, that by not teaching anything even close to the Gospel of Jesus Christ and eating wafers that double as rat food or often disintegrate in some preachers pocket you can find salvation there by obtaining more money from them for another multi-million dollar cathedral so you can open another tourist shop in the basement and make even more money for you parsonage and on and on...........

3:47 PM  
Blogger Cheney08 said...

John,

You are a hypocrite! Are you Canadian?

Robot: You are correct. I will continue to stand up for what is Right, regardless of what the left-wing wackos in the Press may say.

4:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eliminate the canadian problem!

I never did trust those flappy heads and beady little eyes...

12:10 AM  
Blogger tomax7 said...

umm...

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home